Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 0 0 9

How can I not post a post on Day 1? So here it is, my brand new post for a brand new year.

This year should see me keep an open mind (hope my brains dont fall out in the process!).

This year should see me un-whine (if you know what I mean). No complaints, shedding the Ms. Grumpy tag.

This year should see me loose weight (some 10odd kilos and a few happy flabs aka tyres)

This year should see me drive my I10 on the Chennai highways (!!!).

This year should .... Wait. You should actually read the above sentences thus -

"In 2009 I will...." (now read on...)

- Swwwwiiimmmmm.

- Travel - road, air, sea (ayei, this is way too much for me,,,...but as I said wont grumble about the tummy turns)

- And by Travel I mean 1 eastern country & 1 western (Ouch! that's my purse by the way!)

- Be just about right with my words.

- Listen to you with that special twinkle in my eye.

- Write my 3 unfinished scripts.

- Pump up the iron, work till I burn the midnight oil.

- Love & Laugh like never before.  

And if I were to ever forget I wrote somethin' like this, nooo...I wont. 
This is 2009. And it's Now or Never!............. ................................

Psst! The blanks are for the Maybes...coz there's nothing like Never, ever right! Ha!

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Teesu (very very Indian, very very good) said...

Sounds like you have your work...and play cut out for you this year! Best of luck:)