Wednesday, January 7, 2009

All of Me. . .!

Last year I didnt have a blog. So even I had a tough time figuring how I felt on the eve of what's called a birthday..ya, ok, my birthday.

This year I have a blog. And it makes all the difference, right? Yes.

This year, Im driving. New car. Mine. Im driving...and its a beautiful feeling.

And as for my thoughts...well, time to indulge, eh?!

Most of it is rhetoric. I ask and answer inside my head. Oh, my poor head. Sometimes it is oh so burden-ed that I literally feel its weight. Parallel streams of thought lines fill up my head (I can see these things you know!). The punctuation marks are sometimes clear, at times just a blur.. sigh! Good, bad, ugly - thoughts are of all kinds....its the actions that maketh me a good/bad woman. 

And last year Ive been soooo good...much to my own ire. I mean...isint good also read as boring?! Hmm? Ya...good is safe. Good is...well, how we are taught to be from LKG - but hey, being a lil' on the not so good side is not bad after all? Ha! How I love that line.

Self love also happened in large doses. Have a superb set of friends who guarantee that I dont succumb to self pity. So..the opposite had to happen, and I have gone in for some changes which will show as time steadily ticks on your cell phone (I dont remember wearing a watch in a long time, do you?)

So... sometimes the blanks inside my head is equated to a Junior level game of Anagram or Crossword or at best Text twist or Word Challenge on Facebook. Ah! FB - that was also not on my plate on a birthday eve last year...but this year...hope the Wall gets full!!

I look forward and forward alone. With a lot of practise, I have arrived at a small maths (yes, me and maths, I know U know...but still read on...!)...formula. Past = what went by the last 24hrs ONLY. Ok, so where is the maths here you ask. Didnt you see the equal to sign?

So, with the past being just a day ago and my future...just 3hrs away, I say Good night.

Jan 8th is also Happy Birthday to a lot of friends...so see you then. Ciao!

3 comments:

Teesu (very very Indian, very very good) said...

Happy Birthday, spotlight su:) Let me be the first to wish you.

ஸ்ரீ.... said...

Dear Sujatha,

WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY. CELEBRATE.! BELATED NEW YEAR WISHES.

ADMIRINGLY,

R.Srivathsan.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Srivatsan,,,
And Teesu... very very good of you to call as well...;-)